PA Business Owners (not practice owners)

I'm in the process of getting an LLC off the ground for a unique aspect of medical curriculum - basically, I'm looking to eventually have an online platform and/or lecture independently at a variety of places using the curriculum I've developed. 

I'm curious to see if there are others out there doing things like online lectures, independent PA or medical based businesses (not practice owning, necessarily, but some of the other stuff)...I would like to connect with you. 

I'm happy to share more about what I'm doing if people are interested, just didn't want this post to read as an advertisement...rather than a genuine interest to connect with other like-minded PAs who might be able to share resources, ideas, tips/tricks, or just support. 

Thanks in advance, and I'm so happy this forum continues to flourish...I've been using it ever since I refresh-clicked myself into tendinitis while I was waiting to get into PA school! Haha! 

I run a quasi medical business along with my wife. I accidentally started doing medical writing as a freelancer shortly after becoming a PA and we have grown it into a more self-sustaining, CME-focused business. I'd be happy to connect and learn more about what you are doing!

I'll withhold any self promotion here, too, but it's not hard to find me from my profile here and elsewhere on the internet. Feel free to message me or reply here. I think the more publicity that serious PA-run businesses get, the better we all look, but I certainly have a biased viewpoint! 

Archived