NHSC Stipend and Future Salary Questions

Hi everyone,

I've been doing some research on the NHSC scholarship, but can't seem to find any information on what the stipend is, unlike the HSPS scholarship which lists the stipend amount. Do any current scholars under NHSC mind sharing what their stipend amount is. Additionally can anybody currently practicing in a NHSC site provide information on salary ranges a scholar should expect post graduation?

Thanks!

Not a scholar, just a hopeful - but from what I've researched, the stipend changes slightly every year due to funding but usually somewhere between $1,000-1,500/month. Also, the salary would completely depend on where you end up working! From what I've heard, it is usually comparable to other family practice jobs in the area you are placed. 

1 hour ago, hailstones said:

Does anyone know when the application opens? I'm on the email listserv but haven't received an email yet...

I'm also on the email list and haven't heard anything. I believe in the past it has been around March 30th so hopefully within the next week

• 2 weeks later...

Archived