What classes cannot be taken at the same time?

Hey guys so after graduating with my BS in Psychology I took the immediate year off and have been gaining (Paid) PCE and HCE. Now I am going to start my post bacc program in the fall which is traditionally for Pre-Med students but there are much less requirements for PA students.

So, when I start school I will not be working and I'll be able to fully dedicate my time to school. So I want to be able to finish as soon as possible so I do not rack up too much debt. What science classes are not allowed to be taken at the same time? For example would I be able to take Anatomy and Physiology at the same time? I'm basically just asking what is going to hold me back from getting my requirements done as fast as possible. I know in undergrad Algebra was needed before Pre-Calc, then Pre-Calc, before Calc and so on...

This may depend on the school and I will not be meeting which an advisor until its closer to fall. So I was just wondering if you guys had any general knowledge! Thanks.

Hey guys so after graduating with my BS in Psychology I took the immediate year off and have been gaining (Paid) PCE and HCE. Now I am going to start my post bacc program in the fall which is traditionally for Pre-Med students but there are much less requirements for PA students.

So, when I start school I will not be working and I'll be able to fully dedicate my time to school. So I want to be able to finish as soon as possible so I do not rack up too much debt. What science classes are not allowed to be taken at the same time? For example would I be able to take Anatomy and Physiology at the same time? I'm basically just asking what is going to hold me back from getting my requirements done as fast as possible. I know in undergrad Algebra was needed before Pre-Calc, then Pre-Calc, before Calc and so on...

This may depend on the school and I will not be meeting which an advisor until its closer to fall. So I was just wondering if you guys had any general knowledge! Thanks.

You can take anatomy and physiology in the same term at many schools. If you’ve already had some courses and are repeating them for a better grade, you should be able to take them when you want.

Why not lay out what you want to take and contact an advisor at the school by phone or email?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived