Sign in to follow this  
healthyventurer

Physician Assistant | School Applying Interviewing Job Career | FAQ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kdeluca10
      Any tips for upcoming 2019/2020 interviewers and anything we should be looking out for or common/uncommon questions they asked? Interview structure and any resources that helped you be prepared and confident? Just any advice overall on how to have a successful interview for acceptance into MCPHS Boston!!! Thank you!!!
    • By Lheitman11
      Hello all,
      First time posting here. I am currently a PA-S2 with an expected graduation date of July 2020. I’m unsure about my career after graduating from PA School, and was wondering about any benefits that may come with joining the military after I become certified. Any and all information regarding life/work in specific branches is greatly appreciated as I have no information on the topic as of now.
      Thank you!
    • By jenmchad
      How long does it usually take after receiving your interview invitation for confirmation of date and time/getting supplemental application?
    • By Majesticu
      Hey guys,
      I'm currently considering applying next year and was wondering if anyone could share their stats for getting into nova or any other school in florida, especially how many pce hours, since they don't seem to require it but I'm not sure how many most applicants have.
    • By Marcelih
      Hello everyone,
      I have an interview this week at Campbell University (NC), and this will be my first PA interview. What advice would give for PA interviews? Should we be familiar in some ethical issues in the medical field? Commonly asked questions?
      Thanks!
      MH

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More