Seattle Interview 11/29/18

On 11/6/2018 at 6:37 PM, yeshita said:

Hello! 

Thanks for starting a thread. I would love to meet up as well, I am a local and can meet up the night before or earlier. Looking forward to meeting you, the time is going to fly by before we know it.

Awesome! If you are okay with it I would love to meet up in the next week or so and then also the night before so we could include the people from out of town. Does that sound alright to you?

I am going to be out of town from the 19th to the morning of the 27th so that is why I am looking into 2 dates.

If anyone else is interested, please join us!

For the night before, how about Sebi's Bistro at 7:00?  It is just down the street from where we will be interviewing across the University Bridge. They have really good Eastern European food and are never too loud or crowded so we can actually hear each other talk :) Here is the link to their website: http://sebisbistro.com/

If anyone has any other ideas or if we need to adjust the time just say something and we can work it out ;)

And if anyone else wants to meet up sooner, I am free on Friday the 16th day and night and can make plans for that too. 

Best,

Ariel

Yay! I'm excited  to meet you all. I will call ahead and make reservations ?

I will go ahead and put a second date and time out there for the Seattle people and if anyone wants to meet up just let me know. How about this Friday at Chuck's Hop Shop (Central District) at 6?

On 11/12/2018 at 2:06 PM, Melitmateo said:

Hi @Ariellw! I’d love to join you all for this meeting at 7 pm the night before the interview. Thanks for organizing this, can’t wait to meet you all! I am also free the 16th so if anything happens that day, I’d also be able to join in on that. 

18 hours ago, Ariellw said:

Yay! I'm excited  to meet you all. I will call ahead and make reservations ?

I will go ahead and put a second date and time out there for the Seattle people and if anyone wants to meet up just let me know. How about this Friday at Chuck's Hop Shop (Central District) at 6?

I'd love to meet up Friday the 16th! I have dinner plans at like 7 tho.. would you guys be able to meet earlier?

Archived