Does anyone know if the students that interviewed on October 1 might hear back after the November 12 interview? Or what the timeline might look like? (Other than weeks to months lol)

I got accepted somewhere else that begins in January but this school is my top choice and I am dying to hear back!! 

Thanks ?

Hi pagrace18,

I am not sure, they don't tell us the in and outs about the interviews. If SA is you first choice, I would write a letter letting Dr. Allen or the staff know that. I would also give the PA office a call and ask if they have sent out acceptances from the Oct. interview. From prior experience keep your ears open for possible acceptances before the next round or after the next round. If not they should hopefully get back to you before the end of the year. In my case I Interviewed in Sept and and heard back Oct. 19. Also keep your sight on the other program you might begin in Jan, don't let that fall through the cracks. 

Best wishes!

Briezzy 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...