Interview Invites

I think it really is just hard to say...each school varies regarding when they stop sending invitations out. As many others have mentioned, the best rule of thumb for figuring out when the interview invites stop going out is to look at older threads from previous cycles and see when the last invitations got sent.  It's a bit premature to say interview invites are done being sent out because many schools will still interview in January!  I also am pretty sure most schools will send out a formal rejection letter (even for interviews), but I could be wrong about that...

Best of luck to you!

I checked their forums already to base when they send last interviews. It is about this time for most with exception of the one school I have an interview too.  It has just been quiet otherwise for several months other than one rejection and one invite. Just wish I would get the rejection already if they have already finished interviews so I don't have to anxiously check my email a thousand times a day.The waiting is nerve-wracking.

Archived