would taking a 5th year to retake courses fare well compared to a post bacc or diy?

I am currently thinking of retaking general bio (one) and maybe organic chem 1 ( but that would be a no ) just to see if I can raise my science gpa. Would retaking both Gen chem 1/2 and maybe calc 1/2 before I graduate with another year look good and with physics or would doing a post bacc/ DIY suffice? The reason why I ask is because a post bacc is more stressful than a regular DIY post bacc at a university, but correct me if I am wrong. If I had to go towards the MPH pathway, maybe taking another year would suffice with a pharmacology minor. I think graduating with a PSYCH BS or BA without any minor in 4.5 years is also another option. The last option is to just graduate in 4 years. Although these are just options, let me know what is a good option

Thanks

One thing to consider is financial aid. If you already have a bachelor's then your financial aid options are more limited. You will have to be a degree seeking student to receive financial aid and its typically unsubsidized loans. If you do not have a degree yet your financial aid package should remain similar to what you have currently.

Archived