2018-2019 Admission Cycle

For the students that have been accepted, has anyone heard from the program at all? I submitted the deposit and paperwork months ago, but I have not heard anything about who is in the class etc. Just thinking about looking for roommates and apartments. Thought this was a good time to start looking for apartments. So, if anyone is looking for some girl roommates please reach out! thanks! 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 3:16 AM, riyas24 said:

For those that are looking for girl roommates, please reach out to me and let me know! I’m moving from Seattle and I want to be able to prepare accordingly on what my living situation is going to be. Thank you 🙂 

Hey if you’re still looking for roommates let me know!! 

On 2/11/2019 at 11:29 AM, prepacase said:

Hey if you’re still looking for roommates let me know!! 

On 2/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, prepacase said:

I got accepted yesterday!! SO excited! If anyone has any info on housing or needs roommates still let me know! 

On 2/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, prepacase said:

I got accepted yesterday!! SO excited! If anyone has any info on housing or needs roommates still let me know! 

On 2/9/2019 at 12:28 PM, TMayne2 said:

Does anybody know what the exact start date is, where to find the scholarships slippery rock offers/ where to find scholarships for PA school and where I can find the supplies list. Also, what apartments are other people staying at during PA school? Thanks!

On 2/9/2019 at 10:54 AM, TMayne2 said:

I just got accepted off the waitlist! So pumped to start PA school and become a quality, patient wellness-centered healthcare provider!

On 2/5/2019 at 3:16 AM, riyas24 said:

For those that are looking for girl roommates, please reach out to me and let me know! I’m moving from Seattle and I want to be able to prepare accordingly on what my living situation is going to be. Thank you 🙂 

On 1/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, becky3byam said:

I just got accepted off the waitlist! There is still hope! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear! 

On 1/24/2019 at 6:28 PM, riyas24 said:

Yes! I received a call.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:04 PM, riyas24 said:

I just got accepted off the waitlist! SO EXCITED. I’ll also be looking for roommates.

I tentatively made a facebook group page for those who got accepted, hoping this page helps us connect and find roommates? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1765274330244674/

if anyone interested, please join!! 

Archived