2018-2019 Admission Cycle

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Beomeo said:

I just got interview invitation for Dec 11th. Do you know how many seats they offer this year? I'm curious if this interview day is just for 'waiting list' group only because I saw they already interviewed and offered seats to a lot of interviewers. Thanks !

I have an interview tomorrow and I was told that they are almost full but do still have some seats available. Good luck on your interview!!

Beomeo: interviews go from 9am-12:20pm, and you only talk with the interviewers for maybe 40-50 minutes.

To answer your other question, they are offering 52 seats I believe.

abbey gerg45: You will find out in 1 week, MAYBE 2 weeks if they are a little slower.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:33 AM, Beomeo said:

I just got interview invitation for Dec 11th. Do you know how many seats they offer this year? I'm curious if this interview day is just for 'waiting list' group only because I saw they already interviewed and offered seats to a lot of interviewers. Thanks !

18 hours ago, abbeygerg45 said:

For those accepted, how long did it take you to find out and how did you find out?

13 hours ago, Beomeo said:

Can I ask you how your interview was and how long it took?

Aside from these things, I would love to know how many people have been waitlisted and how many people have been accepted too. Lol

On 12/2/2018 at 11:33 PM, Beomeo said:

I was told during the interview on 12/4 that they have already filled 44/52 seats and that they waitlist 100 people. 

On 12/6/2018 at 3:02 AM, riyas24 said:

I was told during the interview on 12/4 that they have already filled 44/52 seats and that they waitlist 100 people. 

I did the interview on 11/13. During the interview, they said they had already filled 42/52... they said 10 seats left that time... that means only 2 people got accepted out of 20 applicants from 11/13? 

Archived