medical terminology online course recommendations

https://pce.sandiego.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=38327378

I took this course through University of San Diego. It is 300 bucks for 2 semester hours of graduate level medical terminology (I have no idea why it is graduate level) It took me less than a week to complete, but I had a solid base in medical terminology already. It is just 20 modules with a quiz at the end. Nothing proctored and no assignments.  I can verify from first hand experience that you get an actual transcript from University of San Diego with graduate level medical terminology on it. 

2 hours ago, mooredc said:

https://pce.sandiego.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=38327378

I took this course through University of San Diego. It is 300 bucks for 2 semester hours of graduate level medical terminology (I have no idea why it is graduate level) It took me less than a week to complete, but I had a solid base in medical terminology already. It is just 20 modules with a quiz at the end. Nothing proctored and no assignments.  I can verify from first hand experience that you get an actual transcript from University of San Diego with graduate level medical terminology on it. 

I will definitely check that out thankyou! Did they give you an actual grade on the course because I know thats required and most schools wont accept pass/fail.

15 hours ago, rayme13 said:

I will definitely check that out thankyou! Did they give you an actual grade on the course because I know thats required and most schools wont accept pass/fail.

Yea is legitimate graduate level course that is on an official transcript from Univ of San Diego. It was a fantastic find and like I said it didn take a ton of time at all, especially if you have experience with medical terminology. 

On 9/24/2018 at 7:21 PM, rayme13 said:

Hey guys,

Looking for recommendations on online self-paced medical terminology courses that I can receive college credit for. I am having trouble finding online courses that provide college credit and not just certificates and that I would be able to complete in the next 2-3 months. Any advice would be appreciated!

University of New England has an online self paced course for $1000. It was recommended to me by an advisor and is accredited. They give you a transcript once you're done with an official grade. Hope that helps!

Archived