Which NOVA program (Florida) is the best?

Hi you guys,

I am trying to figure out which NOVA schools to apply to, so I am generating a pro/cons list to figure things out. So far I am stuck on Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, and Ft. Myers. For those who are applying/attending a NOVA school, what do you like about it, what are your complaints, why this particular school versus others?

"Best" is pretty subjective. Could you clarify on the things you're looking for?

Best is very subjective, I agree but that's why I want to know everyone's opinion to formulate my own opinion overall ?
Things that I am looking for: overall impression of didactic and clinical phase, unique resources/facilities that the locations, overall impression of the school, flexibility of the clinical and distance from the school, standard of living within the region, relationship with faculty and other students.

Essentially pro/con of the schools.

I currently go to Nova Orlando. Overall I think it is a fantastic school. All of the professors are top notch and they really care about their students. The area is great and there is a lot of things to do with in a short distance, though honestly we are all way too busy... The program is well organized and it shows with their pass rates. The program is very hard and rigorous but they are always there to support you when you need it. Currently in my first year so I cant say too much about rotations, but from what the upper classmen have said it seems like all of the sites are fantastic. They have all loved it so far. I interviewed at some of the other Nova's and this was my favorite by far. The only complaint is the housing near the school is expensive but if you are willing to live with other students you can find decent prices. 

Archived