Is it worth applying to 2019/2020 cycle?

Hello! 

I'm going into my 3rd year at my 4-year university and am wondering if it is worth sending out some applications at the start of next June or if I should wait to accumulate more PCE. 

My current stats are: 

cGPA: 3.92

sGPA: 3.9

PCE: 350 as a CNA (will be 600 by the time June rolls around) 

Volunteering: 100+ hours (most at a STEM mentorship program for girls, others at various STEM camps, international student mentor)

Shadowing: 0 currently but have opportunities lined up for the year!

GRE: Taking this winter

Noteworthy classes completed: Gen chem I/II, bio, organic chemistry l/ll, anatomy l/ll, full cadaver dissection course 

Future classes: Biochem, microbio w/ lab, genetics, ochem lab (all to be completed before June)

Other experiences: Founding member of an LGBT group on campus, member of an academic sorority, teaching intern in the anatomy lab, on a community standards board

So, in summary, I know my PCE is incredibly low but is it worth strategically applying to schools that have a stronger focus on academics or should I slow down and wait until the 2020/2021 cycle to send out any applications? 

Any advice is welcome and appreciated. Thank you! 

Archived