Help with Navy Scholarship Application

Hello, my name is Kevin Morrison and I have applied for the Navy HSCP (was told HPSP was waitlisted a while back). I have been anxiously waiting to hear from the review board about my package and have yet to hear back. My recruiter has told me conflicting information from the get go...first I was suppose to hear by Jan 11, then mid february and now its March 26th and I have yet to hear. I do not blame my recruiter cause I believe he is working hard but getting some conflicting information himself.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me and point me in the right direction so I can find out where I stand. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help and your service, God bless

Kevin

Hello, my name is Kevin Morrison and I have applied for the Navy HSCP (was told HPSP was waitlisted a while back). I have been anxiously waiting to hear from the review board about my package and have yet to hear back. My recruiter has told me conflicting information from the get go...first I was suppose to hear by Jan 11, then mid february and now its March 26th and I have yet to hear. I do not blame my recruiter cause I believe he is working hard but getting some conflicting information himself.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me and point me in the right direction so I can find out where I stand. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help and your service, God bless

Kevin

Guest askyoulc

How did you get anyone to even respond to you? I called the recruiters multiple times and never got anyone to answer the phone. So then I filled out one of the forms on the Navy website for them to contact you and still haven't heard a word. That was about 3 weeks ago. I've pretty much given up. So congrats on finding the recruiter and good luck!

Guest askyoulc

How did you get anyone to even respond to you? I called the recruiters multiple times and never got anyone to answer the phone. So then I filled out one of the forms on the Navy website for them to contact you and still haven't heard a word. That was about 3 weeks ago. I've pretty much given up. So congrats on finding the recruiter and good luck!

I am sorry to hear that. I have worked with a physician who went through the program and is still in the reserves and in contact with some people and he helped me out. I did try getting ahold of them before he stepped in and helped and it was nearly impossible. Guess I am blessed that he could point me in the right direction. If its something you truly want to pursue, don't give up!

I am sorry to hear that. I have worked with a physician who went through the program and is still in the reserves and in contact with some people and he helped me out. I did try getting ahold of them before he stepped in and helped and it was nearly impossible. Guess I am blessed that he could point me in the right direction. If its something you truly want to pursue, don't give up!

I tried for two months (even calling the office which did call me back and supposedly emailed a recruiter for me) and finally was given an email address from a future classmate and then got a response.

I tried for two months (even calling the office which did call me back and supposedly emailed a recruiter for me) and finally was given an email address from a future classmate and then got a response.

Archived