MCPHS Worcester- Accepted! January 2013 Start

Just wanted to start a thread for those who have been accepted, so we can stay updated on stuff!! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet my future classmates!!! I sent in my deposit today, as well as my campus housing deposit-- are a lot of people trying to live on campus?

:=D:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to start a thread for those who have been accepted, so we can stay updated on stuff!! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet my future classmates!!! I sent in my deposit today, as well as my campus housing deposit-- are a lot of people trying to live on campus?

:=D:

I got my information in the mail about 2 weeks ago. I called the school and spoke to Kate, she said that it's really early for the housing people to get back to us because they are still working on housing for the incoming class this September (for the other programs). However, she did say that because we are the first ones to get accepted and reply that we stand a really good chance at getting something. I'm 23, finishing up my undergrad at Springfield College in MA, but I live in CT.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! I called admissions yesterday about housing since my deposit was taken out of my account. They said that since it was taken out, that doesn't guarantee I will get on campus housing but does mean that those who submitted this early will get first dibbs basically. She also said that we may not even be contacted about housing until fall, but with plenty of time in case it doesn't work out.

Oh nice! Yeah I saw that it had been taken out of my account too, and I was wondering about that! Hopefully it works out for us; I really can't see how it wouldn't because we were accepted so early! What kind of housing was your top choice? It would be funny if we ended up as roommates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived