Retaking pre-reqs, but finishing them after you submit?! can I send another transcript for proof?

Hey guys! 

kinda freaking out. I am re-taking 2 pre-reqs for a better grade, but I am ready to submit otherwise and I am not getting how these schools will see my improved grades once the courses are completed this summer. Can I send in another transcript (updated) once the classes are complete? because right now in the pre-req pages, there obviously isn't a grade in for those classes and most of CASPA says I cannot add info (such as the transcript page) once I officially submit. what does this mean!? how will they know when I finish these classes?!? please help.

THANK YOU so much anyone who responds. 

Most simply, some schools will consider updates and others won’t. Some applicants update their CASPA directly, some send emails, others do both. Programs decide individually whether they will consider updates when extending interviews and evaluating applications. To know for sure you will have to reach out to schools directly.

Unfortunately you may need to list the classes you’ve previously taken as prerequisites. Many programs won’t allow you to have more than one prerequisite in progress at the time of application, so since you have two you will likely need to add at least one of these old courses.

I would think that few programs are going to accept an update and then recalculate your prerequisite GPA. Seems like a lot of work on their end. Even if they do this, they will receive this update late in the cycle and may have already decided about your application.

Archived