CASPA REMAKE

So after making my caspa and getting a little confused on certain aspects i think i made a mistake. During the match the pre-reqs part i did not have my in progress classes input into the history at the time. So when it was time to choose for example biochem i could not put anything so i choose to put nothing for that class. After my transcripts were verified i was then allowed to add those in progress classes.

So will i not be able to change the pre-req matches for the programs i have not submitted? If this is the case is it possible to just make a new CASPA account with the same exact info only now to put it in properly?

1) No, if you have already submitted you can't edit your pre-reqs.

2) No, CASPA only allows one account per person, per cycle. If they catch you, they'll shut the new account down. If the programs catch you, they'll charge you with a code of conduct violation.

I would suggest letting the programs you applied to know when you plan to take the course instead.

Archived