Help! Do PA schools really look at updates to CASPA?

Hey guys,

I'm sort of panicking because my CASPA was verified yesterday (Friday), and today I realized that I left out 2 important experiences (they're past experiences, not current) from my CASPA. I went in and added them to my CASPA today and then emailed all the PA schools I applied to with this update, asking them to please consider my updated CASPA. I plan on calling them Monday to tell them over the phone too. My question is: do you think that more often than not, PA schools will look at my updated CASPA? Or no?

Another thing to consider is that I only got the "we received your CASPA" confirmation email so far from 4 schools out of the 12 I applied to. Maybe not every school sends those. Or maybe the other schools haven't even pulled up my original CASPA yet anyway since it was verified on a yesterday (Friday) morning, and I shouldn't worry? Is there a chance of that happening?

Basically I'm super worried that these schools won't look at my updates. BLAH. Please shed some light on this and thank you!

From what I understand some schools consider updates while others don’t. I think each school will have their own policy on this and if they don’t consider updates then they are unlikely to make exceptions.

You will have to get in touch with individual programs, which it sounds like you’re already doing. All you can do is wait to hear back via email or call. 

Archived