Inputting volunteer experiences?

Hey, guys! 

So, I have around 120 hours of hospital volunteering, and then volunteered at different community events with my sorority throughout undergrad. I was wondering if I should input each event we volunteered for into CASPA? Or should it only be volunteering that I spent a lot of time at? 

I would do one entry for the hospital volunteering. Then a single, separate entry for all the volunteering for your sorority. Similarly, I was in a fraternity and just made one entry with approximately how many hours I had put in over my 4 years and some of the bigger things I did. I think I just called it “‘fraternity name’ volunteering”

24 minutes ago, PA2O18 said:

I would do one entry for the hospital volunteering. Then a single, separate entry for all the volunteering for your sorority. Similarly, I was in a fraternity and just made one entry with approximately how many hours I had put in over my 4 years and some of the bigger things I did. I think I just called it “‘fraternity name’ volunteering”

Awesome! Thank you so much! 

Archived