Letters of recommendation

Hello, 

So this is my first time using CASPA. I was wondering how do this work with letters of recommendations. If I plan on applying to several different schools would I need several copies of the same recommendation letter? Would I be able to upload them or are they direct links that I have to give to people to write me the letters?

You will send an email to your letter writers, with a code corresponding to your CASPA file.  Writers will, in turn, submit their letters to CASPA.  CASPA saves them to your file and after you select your schools and start generating your application, CASPA sends the letter out as part of your application.  

You can chose which schools receive which letters in case you have a letter you'd like to tailor to a particular school. 

?

15 hours ago, SephONE said:

You will send an email to your letter writers, with a code corresponding to your CASPA file.  Writers will, in turn, submit their letters to CASPA.  CASPA saves them to your file and after you select your schools and start generating your application, CASPA sends the letter out as part of your application.  

You can chose which schools receive which letters in case you have a letter you'd like to tailor to a particular school. 

?

Thank you! ?

Archived