Jump to content

percent of receipts


Recommended Posts

General question about compensation based on collections:

A psychiatric outpatient practice is offering 70% of collections. However, I asked and they utilize a billing service and these always charge a percentage of collections-Lets say for instance 5%. Does the practice incur that cost so they effectively receive 25% and the billing service takes 5 percent while I get 70. Or does the billing service take the 5% off the top then the remaining 95% is split 70/30. 

Thanks for the help!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More