want to shadow a PA

I have no idea where you live.. but check with your PA state organization. (you can search for it on google). I live in Ohio and OAPA has a list of PAs around the state that are willing to have people shadow them. Also, look at who you know, if you know any medical professionals, they would probably love to help you out. And you can always resort to calling HR or the volunteer department of your local hospital, nursing homes, and physician offices.

I have no idea where you live.. but check with your PA state organization. (you can search for it on google). I live in Ohio and OAPA has a list of PAs around the state that are willing to have people shadow them. Also, look at who you know, if you know any medical professionals, they would probably love to help you out. And you can always resort to calling HR or the volunteer department of your local hospital, nursing homes, and physician offices.

check with your PA state organization. (you can search for it on google). And you can always resort to calling HR or the volunteer department of your local hospital, nursing homes, and physician offices.

My primary method was previously your latter method. God I'm so glad I found this forum. The state organization route is going to help me so much. Still a full YEAR until I'll be looking to shadow, as I have little to no HCE. Am currently pursuing Caregiver (for people with disabilities, i.e. MS) and EMT work.

check with your PA state organization. (you can search for it on google). And you can always resort to calling HR or the volunteer department of your local hospital, nursing homes, and physician offices.

My primary method was previously your latter method. God I'm so glad I found this forum. The state organization route is going to help me so much. Still a full YEAR until I'll be looking to shadow, as I have little to no HCE. Am currently pursuing Caregiver (for people with disabilities, i.e. MS) and EMT work.

Archived