When do we get the final verdict?

Just wondering what the time frame is in which we either get or do not get "The Phone Call"...? I interviewed on 24 Feb. and remember they said they would be meeting on 12 March. I'm assuming that they don't meet AND call the accepted applicants the same day, but then, who knows? If they meet one day and call the next, or by the end of the week, then I guess I can hold out a little hope... Does anyone know by when I should expect to hear? Either way it goes, I'm headed to PA school in August, but... choices are always nice. Thanks.

Just wondering what the time frame is in which we either get or do not get "The Phone Call"...? I interviewed on 24 Feb. and remember they said they would be meeting on 12 March. I'm assuming that they don't meet AND call the accepted applicants the same day, but then, who knows? If they meet one day and call the next, or by the end of the week, then I guess I can hold out a little hope... Does anyone know by when I should expect to hear? Either way it goes, I'm headed to PA school in August, but... choices are always nice. Thanks.

Archived