Anybody Else Apply For The January 2013 Start Date?

• 1 month later...

CASPA will be closed for the month of April and will open back up early May. With that said, there is a chance that if your CASPA application was not completed before they closed, all information will be purged and you will have to start from scratch once they open back up....sorry for the sour news. I just learned of this at the Albany information session a few weeks ago. On that note, as of the 21March, ~14 seats had already been filled for the Jan2013 class. I hope this info helps! Good luck everyone!! :=D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I'm a student from the Class of 2013. Congrats to those that have been accepted and good luck for those applying. As applicants, I'm sure you're generally aware that regardless of where you apply, doing so early is in your best interest. With that said, we've accepted students as late as December.

For those accepted, a facebook page is created by the class ahead of you where you can pose your questions to the new students as well as get to know those that have been accepted. In the mean time, this will serve as a good forum.

Cheers,

Jon

Hi folks,

I'm a student from the Class of 2013. Congrats to those that have been accepted and good luck for those applying. As applicants, I'm sure you're generally aware that regardless of where you apply, doing so early is in your best interest. With that said, we've accepted students as late as December.

For those accepted, a facebook page is created by the class ahead of you where you can pose your questions to the new students as well as get to know those that have been accepted. In the mean time, this will serve as a good forum.

Cheers,

Jon

Hi folks,

Cheers,

Jon

Archived