Any suggestions on new laptop for PA school

While this may be a little early, I'll need a new laptop for school.  I'm thinking this is a great time of year (Black Friday) to purchase a new one,"tis the season"!  Do any past, current or future students have recommendations? I welcome and all advice and/or suggestions. Thank you in advance!!

I got a used Dell XPS 13 on Amazon for like $600. Best battery life I've ever seen on a laptop. I usually get through 2 full days of lecture on a single charge. Whatever you pick, it's just going to be a PowerPoint and Word machine. Just make sure it's reliable above all else.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I use a Surface Pro... Forget which number. Very small profile, and once I got used to it, I like the pen. I could write on the PowerPoint slides as if I was taking notes on paper because I couldn't keep up with typing my notes. This year they "provided" the first years with laptops, but was told they were very bulky and had a short battery life. Most people still used their own computers.

Archived