Question about First-Semester Schedule

Hi, everybody. I was hoping that a current or former student could answer this question for me. What are the scheduled times for the classes for the first semester? My parents and I are looking for a place for me to live and are wondering how far away from the school is too far away in order for me to get to class on time. Thank you!

Join our Facebook group it's called FranU PA Class of 2020. There are a few current students and I'm sure they will answer any questions you might have. Also, on the other thread a current student posted a few apartment complexes she recommended. I'm looking for an apartment complex as well, and I'm personally trying to get one as close to the school as possible! 

• 2 weeks later...

Great. I'll do that. Thanks!

I lived in Baton Rouge for eight years before moving back home at the end of April. I actually lived at an apartment complex that's close to the school (Citiscape at Essen) for a little while. It was nice there, but the rent was a bit expensive. We've been looking in the area, but it seems like it's about the same almost everywhere. :/

Archived