PA schools who use last 45/60 credit hours for GPA

Hey Everyone, 

My GPA is a 2.98 cumulative and a 3.8 with science pre reqs required for school. Furthermore my last 45/60 credit hours have been a 3.5. I beleive with the latter 2 statistics I could be a very qualified candidate. I also have been a physical therapy aid for over 2 years, done mission trips to other countries played professional basketball, etc. Does anyone know of any schools that view more holistically and look at the last 45/60 credit hours?  

Hey Everyone, 
My GPA is a 2.98 cumulative and a 3.8 with science pre reqs required for school. Furthermore my last 45/60 credit hours have been a 3.5. I beleive with the latter 2 statistics I could be a very qualified candidate. I also have been a physical therapy aid for over 2 years, done mission trips to other countries played professional basketball, etc. Does anyone know of any schools that view more holistically and look at the last 45/60 credit hours?  
You should look into Eastern Virginia Medical School. That's where I got in this year. They take the best of either cumulative or the most recent 40 credits for GPA. I think they also like lots of patient care experience, so your PTA position will be helpful!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived