Wanna know what PA is school is like?

Hi all, Current LLU student here (c/o 2019). As we are preparing to begin our semester in a few days, I wanted to share something with you.

When I was a pre-PA student, I used to be obsessed with blogs/vlogs about what PA school was like (tell me I'm not the only one). I could never find any that spoke to me regarding my own journey and there definitely aren't any about RTs that become PAs. So, I made one. I plan on blogging/vlogging/instagramming my way through PA school.

I've been working on a blog about my entire path to PA school and I have revealed just about everything! There is tons of information there about how to prepare for your interview and the mindset that you need to get through to interview day. I will also be sharing what PA school at LLU is like when we start soon! Go check it out: MichaelCharvis.com

Also, I'll be sharing loads of my PA journey at LLU on my PA Instagram page. All things PA from my unique, insignificant perspective! @michaelcharvis.pa

Follow my Instagram page, ask questions, and see what PA school is like at LLU!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Galanm42690 said:

Wow! Very impressive! I wish I had a resume like that. I think it is safe to say you were in the top percentile of PA students accepted. 

That's very kind of you to say. Keep in mind that I started in the same place that everyone else does. If you stay focused on your goal and never stop trying to improve yourself, you will triumph. It's inevitable. Never stop working on professional, academic, and personal development. It's a fundamental characteristic of being a PA. You should be committed to a life focused on the never-ending pursuit for growth, starting now. Becoming a PA is not the destination. It is a part of the journey.

1 minute ago, Galanm42690 said:

Thank you for the wise words of encouragement, and you're completely right. I am still continuing to grow and learn, and I am dedicated and motivated to continue my path towards becoming a PA. 

Check out this post on the mindset that I had throughout my journey: http://michaelcharvis.com/grit-what-are-you-willing-to-do/

Perhaps it will speak to you.

Archived