How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview Book

Hi!  I read the reviews on this book and purchased this book, How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview By: Andrew Rodican, PA-C.

I got in UW-Madison's PA Program!  The book really helped me to understand what the admission committee was looking for behind the asked questions. I definitely recommend everyone to read it while prepping for your interviews. Read it on the plane. Read it the night before interview.

Would anyone like to buy my copy? Please message me. Thank you!

Guest hcruz496
1 hour ago, paschoolgirl said:

Hi!  I read the reviews on this book and purchased this book, How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview By: Andrew Rodican, PA-C.

I got in UW-Madison's PA Program!  The book really helped me to understand what the admission committee was looking for behind the asked questions. I definitely recommend everyone to read it while prepping for your interviews. Read it on the plane. Read it the night before interview.

Would anyone like to buy my copy? Please message me. Thank you!

Congratulations! I bought it and have been reading it. Was that your first interview?

Archived