Final stats...what are my chances?

Hello! I've posted on here a few times and my CASPA app has just been verified. My final stats are:

Cumulative undergrad: 3.04

Cumulative Undergrad Science: 3.11

Post-Baccalaureate: 3.89

Graduate: 3.66

Last 60: 3.7

Pre-requisites: 3.8

PCE: 13500 hours as a medical speech pathologist, master's degree in 2009.

GRE: 155 quant, 165 verbal, 4.0 writing

My GPA has a massive upward curve. I am applying to Wayne State and Eastern Michigan, and they both look at last 60 credits. Do I have a good shot?

Our overall gpa and last 60 gpa are pretty similar, i got interviews last cycle from schools that look at the last 60 units. you also have great healthcare experience which will work in your favor, i noticed schools love diversity in healthcare experiences to contribute to the class, just kill the interview and you'd have a good shot. From my own experience, id recommend applying to more schools that have a larger cohort (if you could) it would help increase your chances because being wait listed really sucks. Id also start taking more upper division science classes if you haven't completed them already in your masters program and acing more heavy unit classes to increase your overall gpa to at least a 3.2. Disclaimer: this is only from my experience and my opinion sharing to help you hopefully maximize your time while you wait. I've gone thru one cycle and was fortunate enough to be granted interviews but realized i applied to too few schools and all it takes is just one yes to fulfill your dreams of becoming a PA. Feel free to message me if needed. 

Archived