Lenoir Rhyne PA program starting Spring 2018

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2017 at 4:15 PM, mooreba92 said:

hey guys!

does anyone else have an interview tomorrow 7/30 and 7/31 for LR PA program?

How did your interview go? I submitted CASPA 6/13/17 and have yet to hear anything from them! Is there a supplemental application I am missing? Best of luck to you!

On 8/30/2017 at 5:10 PM, jnell said:

I have an interview on Sept 10/11! I was told that they send an interview schedule of events a week before. Does anyone have any good tips though? This will be my first interview of the cycle!!

Hey, so the interview process is really not bad! The faculty was great and welcoming! Just be yourself and review what you find is important to you in the profession and as a future PA. Good luck! 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, 94aad said:

I received my acceptance too, September 19! Do you guys know if a Facebook page has been made for those who have accepted to attend in the January 2018 class? I wanted to see about getting to know our upcoming class and maybe even find a future roommate! 

Not that I know of!

• 3 months later...

Hi! Just applied to LR for 2019. Does anyone know how strict they are about having to have the pre-reqs within the past 10 years? I have a few that are slightly out of the time frame, but I went ahead and applied anyway-plan to try to retake them in the meantime. Good Luck everyone!!

• 2 months later...

Archived