Do applied universities receive self reported grade updates from CASPA?

I just completed four classes that have been "in progress" since I submitted my CASPA application back in late May. I received three A's and an A- so I really would like this to reflect on my CASPA sGPA and cGPA. I logged into my CASPA and "updated" my application and self reported these grades received. My question is: will CASPA send updates or will I need to contact each school? Also, does CASPA need another official transcript?

looks like I found my own answer....

Any grades you report as part of Academic Update will NOT be verified and your CASPA GPA will NOT be updated. Updating these courses is only so your PA programs will have these grades entered into the electronic system and can update your GPA locally at their institution.

DO NOT SEND UPDATED TRANSCRIPTS TO CASPA UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR PA PROGRAM

Once your application is verified the first time, CASPA will NOT re-verify your application, so CASPA does NOT require updated transcripts. Your PA programs, however, may or may not require them. Some programs will ask you to send these updated transcripts to CASPA, while others will want them sent directly the PA program. Please contact your programs directly to determine if they will want these transcripts and where they should be sent.

Archived