Thomas Jefferson University - Documentation upload

I've attached a screenshot of what the questions are about. 

1) What documentation is considered clinical/professional? 

2) Also, the document for shadowing/healthcare, is that the document that has how many patient care hours you've done and shadowing hours you've done on a letterhead or is that the recommendation letters from the shadower and supervisor where you did the PCE?

post-87142-0-13197200-1497926473_thumb.png

I think the clinical/professional one is if you have a professional certification (RN) that you need to upload. It also says in the documents area: Please use the following fields to submit any additional documents that may supplement your application. These are not required unless otherwise specified by the Office of Admissions.

I'd call Amina to clarify though...

I think the clinical/professional one is if you have a professional certification (RN) that you need to upload. It also says in the documents area: Please use the following fields to submit any additional documents that may supplement your application. These are not required unless otherwise specified by the Office of Admissions.

I'd call Amina to clarify though...

Thank you!

Archived