Just wrapped up week 4 of PA school

I'm way too excited!!!

I utilized (and still browse through) these boards and have gotten a lot of feedback and had a lot of questions answered throughout my application process. So I thought I'd return the favor to everyone going through this cycle or who plans to down the road or who has already been through it with no success (I have experience with this - twice). Good luck!

I'm way too excited!!!

I utilized (and still browse through) these boards and have gotten a lot of feedback and had a lot of questions answered throughout my application process. So I thought I'd return the favor to everyone going through this cycle or who plans to down the road or who has already been through it with no success (I have experience with this - twice). Good luck!

Thank you for offering your guidance! I am applying this cycle for the second time after having taking a break to work on my clinical experience. I wasn't taking any classes during this time.

I was wondering if you think this looks bad to admissions in that didn't try soon enough??! It was 3-4 years since my last application. Also, I wonder if you interviewed for any schools in the eastcoast like NY, PA, NJ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sunny!

It's not bad to take some time off to work on your clinical experience (or GPA, etc.). This is probably a good thing as it will make you a stonger applicant. You can always mention (at interviews or in your personal statement) that you took a few years off to get some hands on experience which exposed you to x, taught you y, and showed you z.

I interviewed at 3 schools in PA.

Archived