What to say in LOR

I have five people who have offered to write a LOR for me for my caspa application. One of which is a Dr I work for who is also the president of our multi-physician practice. He asked me if I knew what the programs are looking for in the LORs.

I thought I had seen a Pre-PA topic with a faculty member but can't seem to find it, so I thought I would post my question here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find several pre-PA blogs about this topic by simply googling. A strong LOR in general includes specific examples or personal anecdotes. I would hope that a LOR for PA school would cover your maturity, passion for healthcare, ability to work as part of a team, and drive to become a PA. If there are aspects about your work at the practice that you would like him to highlight in his LOR be sure to mention them to him. Good luck!

You can find several pre-PA blogs about this topic by simply googling. A strong LOR in general includes specific examples or personal anecdotes. I would hope that a LOR for PA school would cover your maturity, passion for healthcare, ability to work as part of a team, and drive to become a PA. If there are aspects about your work at the practice that you would like him to highlight in his LOR be sure to mention them to him. Good luck!

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived