Shadowing in LA and OC area

Matt, have you tried www.pashadowonline.com free website for Pre-PA students looking to shadow a PA. If you have problems finding a PA or contacting one, just contact us on the site. It is free

Thanks Bryan, on that site there are only 4 PAs in the greater LA and OC area, with only two of them having provided email contact info, and none of them has listed any open appointment for shadowing. I guess I'll just have to email those two and see what I can get then.

Matt

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the website information. Just wondering but most of the PAs in the LA/OC area do not have any available opportunities listed. Is it better to just email then directly? Or should I check back every week to see if something is open?

Thanks

Bettina

Bettina, yes, we have been running into this problem with PA's not putting up any shadowing dates. Your best bet is to email them directly. We are trying actively to try and get more PA's in the OC/LA areas. However, that being said, for Bettina, Nicole and Matt, a PA I went to school with does Primary Care in Orange County and he does take shadow students. He isn't on the website but I can put you in touch with him. I only check back here sporadically. Email me through PASO and I will put you in touch with him if you are interested. I've had 3 students shadow him and they said it was a great opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello; I run PASO so just go to the website and send an email to the "contact us" link As for the PA in Orange County, you can just select that PA's calendar (or any PA). If the PA's name is in gold letters, that means it's linked to an email. Just click on their name and an email will pop up. Good luck and contact me on PASO if you have further questions

• 1 year later...
Bettina, yes, we have been running into this problem with PA's not putting up any shadowing dates. Your best bet is to email them directly. We are trying actively to try and get more PA's in the OC/LA areas. However, that being said, for Bettina, Nicole and Matt, a PA I went to school with does Primary Care in Orange County and he does take shadow students. He isn't on the website but I can put you in touch with him. I only check back here sporadically. Email me through PASO and I will put you in touch with him if you are interested. I've had 3 students shadow him and they said it was a great opportunity.

I saw that you posted this awhile ago, but would it be okay if i emailed you through the PASO website to also obtain the info for the PA that you know in OC? I am really looking for a PA to shadow and would be extremely grateful for the opportunity.

I saw that you posted this awhile ago, but would it be okay if i emailed you through the PASO website to also obtain the info for the PA that you know in OC? I am really looking for a PA to shadow and would be extremely grateful for the opportunity.

Archived