Base Application then Supplemental, or Supplemental then Base Application?

This seems like a silly question, but in which order should I submit for schools that have a supplemental application? I'm asking because I'm worried that if I submit the basic CASPA application to all of my schools, I won't be able to access the supplementals. I know the schools have them directly on their websites, but I'm scared that I won't be able to find them, or that I'll accidentally miss them in the chaos of piecing together all my supplemental essays. Will I still have access to all the program information after I submit the base application?

Yes, everything will still be there. For every school, their supplemental app is going to be secured on their website. Some of them will email them to you. Some have their secondaries embedded in the CASPA app, so you can't submit your app without answering those questions. Hope that answers your questions.

What eliam22 said is correct, you will still have access after submitting your CASPA application.  In fact, I don't recall one school that would accept a supplemental prior to a CAPA application last cycle.  Most supplemental aaplications I fill out actually asked for your CASPA ID and stated not to submit prior to CASPA.

Archived