CV For PA School?

How should I go about submitting a CV for PA school? I feel like most of the information that I can put in my CV is already in my CASPA application. It just seems like a more concise version of my application. Would that be okay? 

I included my work experience, volunteer work, education, personal information, and languages that I speak in my current version.

I was thinking of possibly including my certifications (emt, cpr, cna) and organizations that I was involved in during college as well. Any opinions on if I should add this information? Or perhaps something that I should take out?

Your CV in the application is a chance to give an executive summary about yourself. Include the boilerplate but highlight certifications, jobs, etc that you feel are the most significant.

A reviewer gets quite a large file from CASPA and filering out what might be of interest isn't always easy. Your CV is a great tool to make sure what matters gets through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived