Accepted Students for class of 2020

Hey Everyone!

Congrats again on all of your hard work. I have been accepted as well and a first year PA-S at UC Davis advised me to make a closed Facebook group for all accepted students. I made it and I want to start adding everyone. I made the group public for now for students accepted to add themselves. The group is called "UC Davis PA/NP Class of 2019". Here is the link below if you end up needing it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/710129515829769/

Cannot wait to meet everyone!

Hey!

I had about 4500 clinical hours as a medical assistant and 500 research clinical hours as a health coach. My major was B.S. Biology and my GPA was around a 3.7. I highly recommend working in primary care as I feel pretty prepared going into PA school with this background. Good luck!

Hey!

I had about 4500 clinical hours as a medical assistant and 500 research clinical hours as a health coach. My major was B.S. Biology and my GPA was around a 3.7. I highly recommend working in primary care as I feel pretty prepared going into PA school with this background. Good luck!

This might a silly question but are research hours from facilitating a research study or just not hands on clinical experience? I did medical transcription for several years prior to becoming an MA so wondering if those hours would count for something. Thanks for the help and congrats on getting in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived