Focused CME for UC.. suggestions?

Hi all,

I am a new graduate working in urgent care and am looking for any suggestions for good sources of CME that's focused on UC medicine.

I stumbled upon the emergency medicine boot camp conference and wondered if that was worth anything. Looks like a solid conference but thought I would see if anyone has been through it.

I also searched here on the forum for good references for UC medicine but the most recent is from 2013. Is Minor Emergencies: splinters to fractures still any good? I already have Epocrates and uptodate on my phone and John Hopkins antibiotic reference app as well. Just looking to broaden out a bit. You can never have to many books :-)

Thanks for any advice/suggestions in advance

I worked in UC and went to ER boot camp course last year. It was great! The speakers were really good, knowledgeable and lots of experience. I took the extra EKG and X-ray course which were also good. Only downside is it's geared toward ER. So in UC we don't have rapid blood work or CT so some things I wouldn't be able to get done. But that did help when knowing when to send to ER or ok to fu w PCP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived