I know this is for OU, there is nothing for NSU

Hey guys, I know this forum page is for OU. However, I cannot create a topic under the oklahoma section. I was wondering if anyone out there knows what's going on with NSU getting their provisional status approved? I'm a wagoner native and applied to NSU this year, it would be wonderful to move home for a couple years to attend a masters program. I known people will say apply to OU. I do not meet all of the requirements for OU unfortunately:( any info is appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

NSU is no more for this cycle. "Development of the Northeastern State University Physician Assistant Studies Program has been delayed and the current ARC-PA application for program accreditation has been voluntarily withdrawn by the institution. Financial constraints for Oklahoma higher education in the 2016-2017 fiscal year have contributed to the difficulty in of advancing the program to the high level of quality education and meeting the mission of the university and the program."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived