PA Senior Project

I guess this could be considered a "pre-pre-PA" discussion topic since I'm still in high school.

Anyway, this is the first year in our school district's history where seniors have to complete a "senior project." Being interested in the PA profession, I am looking to dedicate a majority of my project to the PA field. However, we have to have both a product and research paper relating to our general project.

This is where I'm having some trouble.. we must write on a specific topic and we also have to have a physical product related to our paper. Does anyone have any suggestions on possible products and/or research paper ideas relating to PAs?

Thanks!

The poster presentation is a great idea. That is how my program's second year students are expected to present evidence-based medicine projects and original research, and it's how my class (first year) present our interprofessional outreach activities. So what I'm saying is... poster presentations are used in PA school, and I think it would tie in really nicely with research on the profession as a whole, done correctly.

Good luck!

Archived