Re-application feature

​Hello everybody!

So I am not applying until next years cycle 2017-2018, but I was wondering what you all know about the reapplication feature?

For instance, if I decided to create a CASPA application and fill in as much as I can now without paying for official transcripts or submitting an application would I be able to roll over that information next cycle?

I keep hearing all these stories about how rough it is dealing with CASPA and submitting everything on time so I was thinking this might be a way to save some time.

Let me know what you guys think!

Hi,

So the CASPA FAQ has a page that addresses reapplication from last year's cycle. Granted, some things will likely change with next year's CASPA but it may give a good idea of how it works. https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/beginning-the-application/re-applying-to-caspa/index.html

It wouldn't hurt to create an account and see what information they want and assemble everything so you're ready when the next cycle opens. Most of it was really not that bad (in my experience) except that I have attended six undergrad schools over the course of 15 years so the coursework entry was a little tedious. My other suggestion would be to start on your personal statement now (at least thinking about what you want to say).

Archived