PA Letter of Recommendation

Hello all! I'm in a bit of a predicament and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. So over the past few years I have shadowed multiple PA's and finally around March asked one of them for a LOR. She was all for and it said she would absolutely do it. I emailed her when I sent the request she replied that she was still able to and would absolutely still write it. Now that was back in April when the application started. I put her "due date" for June 3rd. That date had passed and she hasn't handed anything in. I have attempted to email her twice and she has yet to answer. I'm freaking out a bit because I spent so much money on application etc. but without this LOR it all means nothing. Everything else about my application is submitted and verified and I don't know what to do. Anyone have recommendations? I may be able to try to get another PA to write it but it won't be as good and I feel bad asking her to rush. She even accepted the LOR so I cannot remove her from the application. Thank you for the advice!

Archived