Documents and Course Catalog Descriptions

There is an additional section under "supporting information" to upload documents. I would like to upload a description of the program I was in as well as information about a class (I took Psychology stats instead of general stats or bio stats, but my school considers them equivalent). What is the best way to do this? Should I copy and paste information from my school's website to a document and upload it that way? I was just curious how other people were doing this.

For the supporting information it usually to upload documents such as your resume, military papers, CV, or something similar. I don't think you should upload the description of your program unless the school requires it. If your school considers the stats equivalent, send the school you are planning to apply an email and ask them if they will accept psyc stats in lieu of general stats or bio stats.

I think you have your answer, but it was already spelled out in the CASPA FAQ:  

DOCUMENTS

In this section you may upload ONE document containing course descriptions that you would like to submit for your PA programs to review. Please note that this upload is optional and should only be utilized if you have spoken with your PA programs and they have requested clarification in regards to a particular course or courses. If you have multiple descriptions to upload, they all must be provided on a single document.

Archived