Question about Program Materials Section

Hi everyone, so people in the past have told me that supplemental questions can be answered AFTER you submit you CASPA application. Is this still the case with the new CASPA? I have seen that many programs have put their supplemental questions under the Program Materials Section....do these have to be filled out before submitting? Thanks!

For the schools that have the secondary available you could submit whenever you're ready. This just means that everyone who applies through CASPA to that program will also submit a secondary. For school that don't have the secondary readily available you will have to wait for them to contact you and some schools do not send all applicants a secondary.

Also: Programs will usually have these instructions on their website, so take a look into that if you still have any doubts. They have a pretty straight forward breakdown of what they expect from you during the application process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived