Chance me pwease?

Average.  Nothing here is earth shattering.  Compare your stats to the 'applicants accepted stats' page and get an idea for what schools you've got a shot at. 

If your title isn't a typo, deduct 10 points for baby talk.  And deduct 10 more because you asked this same question a few months ago.

Applying to where you went to undergrad only has it's advantages if the school gives preference to alumni or even guarantee them. Did you only apply to schools that do not require GRE? If so consider that some applicants may not want to deal with the GRE and there may be a higher number of applications for those programs. Not saying this is the case but it's probable.

Average.  Nothing here is earth shattering.  Compare your stats to the 'applicants accepted stats' page and get an idea for what schools you've got a shot at. 

If your title isn't a typo, deduct 10 points for baby talk.  And deduct 10 more because you asked this same question a few months ago.

JESUS. MT2PA coming in hot. 

JESUS. MT2PA coming in hot. 

I know, I know.  A little harsh.  But, OP, to be fair, based on what's here, you have an average chance, like I said.  Repeat topics of the same thread are generally looked down upon (and personally baby talk is a non-starter for me).  You didn't get a lot of answers there (or here) because the information given tells us you are - here it comes again - an average applicant.  Average grades, decent HCE but not overwhelming, no GRE...everyone applying has strong LORs, etc.  Nothing is memorable for an adcom.  We can only comment based on what you tell us.

Archived