New PrePA Resource

The Applicant’s Manual of Physician Assistant Programs is a new book designed for students planning to apply to PA school. Unlike other books on the market, which provide tips and tricks for navigating the application process, this book provides students with useful, comprehensive information about every single accredited PA program in the US. Not only does it save time for the applicant as they do not need to spend hours searching through dozens of websites, but it also provides the most important information about each school in a single comprehensive text which applicants can use to narrow down their list of schools and gain a competitive edge.

Link: The Applicant's Manual of Physician Assistant Programs: A Catalog of Every Accredited US Training Program https://www.amazon.c...d_JWRixb6G8FSBT

Full disclosure: I am one of the authors

seriously? People rather pay $35 than google "loma linda university PA program prerequisites"? This is useful and I would have enjoyed this during my application cycle but personally would not pay for it. 100% of this information can be obtained for free through a google search. 

edit: however, i will recommend this to my roommate as he is applying this cycle. perhaps he'll think it's worth it. 

I would be interested in the book, as I find it really annoying/time consuming to go through every website and research the site... but, the price is way too high and it would be nice for you to offer a sample of the book so we could see exactly what you provide before deciding to make the purchase. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived