Schools with lower GRE verbal averages/ require no GRE

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone knows of any PA schools that are a little more lenient on the GRE verbal scores or do no require a GRE at all. I have been working on getting my GRE verbal score up higher, but I have only been able to raise it a little per time I have taken the GRE. Right now, the GRE verbal score is definitely my weak spot on the PA application. 

If you have any input or help, it would be much appreciated! 

Many schools are actually starting to lean away from GRE so it is really just a box to check for most of the programs who require it. How low are we talking? If you are 150+ I would not worry about it. If you had a solid writing and/or quantitative score it could even offset a slightly lower than 150 verbal score imo.

I would say if you are somewhat near average or above average on one score don't stress too much. Apply to programs that you meet minimum requirements for. Don't rule them out before they have a chance to even look at your app. I almost didn't apply to my #1 school because of my average GRE score and I got in. Let them make the call.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived