Where to list in CASPA Experience Section?

I was wondering where individuals have listed their affiliations with different organizations in the CASPA experiences sections. I am a member of both the AAPA and NSTA. I have also presented at a few national conferences for research and teaching. Where is it best to list these experiences in the application. 

Also, if you were president of a club in college, where should that information be listed/where is it best to list that information?

There isn't a place for these items on a CASPA application as the schools have not asked for it. However,  per the CASPA "Experience" section instructions: http://help.unicas.com:8888/caspaHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/additional-information/work-and-volunteer-experience/index.html

Where can I report my publications or presentations?

A: There is no place on the application specifically for publications as the PA programs have not requested that this be documented on CASPA. If you wish to include this type of activity, you may be able to list them in the “Achievements” section of the application if appropriate.

Q: Where can I report my extra-curricular activities?

A: There is no place on the application specifically for extra-curricular activities as the PA programs have not requested that this be documented on CASPA. Depending on the content of your activities, you may be able to list them in the employment, volunteer, or achievement sections if appropriate.

Archived